£55k - 70k per year
about 2 months ago
Up to £70,000 + Benefits
Remote Role - HQ based in Shropshire
We are looking for an experienced Lead Developer with a passion for learning and technology to introduce a fresh approach and re-define an industry!
As an established brand within the legal sector, we are always looking to revolutionize how we operate. Offering multiple services with an outstanding experience for our customers is vital.
They are outstanding and innovative characters who continue to think outside the box! As passionate individuals, they are continuously producing some of the best code around.
We are currently operating in C#, .Net, Azure, ASP.Net, and Cosmo DB. However, we are always looking to introduce new and exciting technology. As we are focused on web development, our team is all full-stack.
You are going to have to love what you do, as it's all-consuming and thoroughly brain tingling.
- Mentoring the team via pair programming and other methods.
- You'll be introducing a smoother and faster process to reduce delivery times.
- Assisting with hiring new members for the team.
- I hope you still enjoy coding, as you'll be getting hands-on when required!
- Designing solutions and development processes.
- Managing and implementing CI/CD pipelines.
- Assisting with testing code to ensure product launches are as successful as possible.
- Conducting code reviews and 1-2-1 reviews.
- Taking on HR duties; Appraisals, Discplinaries, Holiday reviews, etc.
- A collaborative team
- An evolving industry - no day is the same!
- Fully Remote role - Maybe 1 or 2 days onsite per month
- Working on greenfield projects - designing white-label goods