£25k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Junior C# Developer
Chester - Remote working available
We are looking for a Junior Developer who is passionate about learning and enhancing their technical abilities by working closely with some of the best engineers within the eCommerce industry.
Big brand name, we all know them! Accelerating development of digital services for customers, so all focus on what this team are doing. Training on the job, with some string leadership / mentorship.
A team is a diverse group of individuals with one thing in common, a passion for technology and being the best engineers in the business. Our team consists of developers of all backgrounds and technical abilities. They are constantly upskilling and adapting to market demand.
- You'll start to create re-usable code libraries
- Get hands-on with offering solutions
- Assist with bug fixing, maintenance, and updates to the system
- Building Web APIs and microservices
The most important part of your role is to continue to develop your skills by working closing with senior members of the team.
We're not like your traditional companies. We are different!
- An onsite Michelin Star Chef works to produce impeccable recipes for the brand for you to trial and test.
- Flexible working (2/3 days per week onsite)
- Free Car Parking
- 10% Discount at our retail stores
- 30% at Club Individual Restaurants
- Discounted gym membership
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition