£50k - 60k per year
about 1 month ago
Birmingham (2 days per week on-site)
£50000 to £60000 + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced IOS developer to join our team of developers, who will be responsible for all maintenance and development of the brand's IOS applications which are based from iPhones to iPads.
As a business, we are constantly revolutionizing the world of sales and how sales experts can access their data and records for potential sales opportunities. We are globally recognized and have offices based in America, Australia, and the UK.
You'll be a part of a team of outstanding and innovative developers, architects, and data engineers who strive to deliver highly scalable projects.
- Working across cross-functional agile (Scrum/Kanban) teams, where the sole focus is the delivery of great projects.
- Build and design IOS applications to continue with brand consistency.
- Write and deploy unit tests for all applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug existing and future applications to optimize production.
- Produce clean functional mobile applications within Code guidelines
- Research, recommend, and implement tools when required throughout projects.
- Proven experience within Swift and/or Objective C
- Experience as a Mobile App Developer (IOS or Android)
- Rich portfolio of released applications (Via Play Store or App store)
- Background in TDD testing IOS or Android development is highly advantageous
- 2 days on-site per week
- Cycle/Tech Schemes
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Pension Scheme
- Games Area (Xbox, PlayStation breakout)
- BID card
- Cash health plan
- We also have Trevor the Office Dog - make sure you bring plenty of treats!