£50k - 60k per year
about 1 year ago
Azure Software Engineer (.netCore / Azure Functions / Microservices)
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a modern serverless micro-services architecture hosted in Azure.
This role is part of a collaborative team who follow clean code, infrastructure as code, continuous deployment and use a variety of tools and approaches to support this.
The company is a well-known retailer with a range of products and several website integrations and 3rd party integrations.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Working knowledge of Design Patterns
- Strong C# (or other OO language)
- Strong SQL
- Experience with the following technology stack
- .Net Core
- Azure DevOps
- Serverless technologies
- Azure Service Bus / Rabbit MQ (or another message-based stack)
- Cosmos Db
- Azure Functions
- Experience of TDD
As you can see this is a long list, we basically need strong pragmatic engineers at all levels who want to work in an exciting modern environment regardless of language or background. Please apply if you think you may be interested.