£50k - 55k per year
about 1 month ago
Wales (2 days per week on-site)
£55,000 + Benefits
As a globally recognized retailer, which we have shopped at it's easy to be passionate about the code and product that we deliver. We are looking for a skilled Integration Engineer to join our ever-growing business. Who will be responsible for the transition into an Azure Serverless stack!
We deliver over 30,000 online orders per month, including maintaining over 950 retail stores. As a market leader, we partner up with some of the best brands around to ensure long-term loyalty from all of our customers!
We are a bunch of bright, ambitious, and passionate developers whose only goal is to ensure the customer experience is second-to-none! Delivering highly complex and exciting applications across our business.
- Working on the serverless portfolio hosted in Azure
- Designing and building applications to process online orders. supporting transactions and large volumes of sales data.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Write efficient and sturdy code to support all applications.
- Developing Microservices and APIs to integrate all our applications and stores for real-time updates.
- Assisting the Development Manger in creating product roadmaps.
- Strong background within C#, .Net or .Netcore.
- A passion for cloud technologies, ideally Azure focused.
- A clear understanding of SOLID principles and TDD.
- Eager to learn Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, etc.
- Familiar with unit testing and system testing.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexible working - 2 days onsite per week.
- 10% store discounts and discounts for Club Individual restaurants.
- Free onsite parking.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Education sponsorship.
- Our very own Michelin Star Chef, so make sure you bring your appetite.