£55k per year
28 days ago
Remote working and a Midlands HQ
£55,000 + Training + Pension contributions + Benefits
A very successful, household brand. Bouncing back from shut down and hiring for growth.
The busy Systems Integrations team are the beating heart of IT, where all applications, old and new, are linked to enable the business strategy of new product development and amazing customer experience.
Are senior talented multi-skilled engineers, producing 100+ APIs at any one time. It’s all about simplification across a massively diverse IT estate.
Lot’s of technical challenges and lots of fun to be had.
The role of Integration Engineer
You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining Cloud-based integration platforms and for providing expert-level DevSecOps support to the business domain tribes. This role is hands-on, you'll be actively involved in designing, implementing and running the platforms and services that your squad are responsible for. You'll work to best practices in Integration engineering, driving and ensuring high quality solutions.
- Integrating APIs into various systems (SAP, Metapack, Manhattan etc)
- Building APIs/Microservices/Logic Apps from scratch to communicate effectively
- Ensuring all data is hosted in Azure
- Managing all sprints using Azure DevOps
- Mentoring team members
- Assisting with the architecture of the integration process
The skills required
- Hands-on experience with Integration
- Specific knowledge of Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Event Grid, and Service Bus
- Knowledge on administrative aspects of Azure integration platform
- Come from a software development background (C# and .NetCore)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We have implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together!