£65k - 70k per year + car, bonus
12 days ago
Senior Product Owner
Surrey (and home)
up to £70,000 plus car
A Digital Product Management role to own and develop a high profile, business critical digital product.
The product is akin to an online marketplace, with multiple facets and features. It still offers huge potential and we are looking for a Product Owner to take thie product to the next level.
The business is extremely successful and is proud to boast loyal staff, partners and customers.
Broadly speaking - retail and supply chain management.
Pan-European and recognised leaders in their field.
There is an unusually high appetite and willingness to embrace the new and the disruptive and this is a really exciting time to join as a new Product Strategy is in formation.
This role should suit you if -
- You are an experienced Digital Product Owner/Manager (ideally in retail or similar)
- You are technically savvy and understand how to build mobile applications and related tech (ios/android)
- You love to be busy and occasionally out of your depth!
- You are happy to be a little disruptive
- You have some experience with cloud based products / SaaS products
- Ownership - it's your product, your responsibility.
- Support your colleagues - offer value and help
- Enjoy your work and have some fun
- High standards – it’s important to do a good job.
Location and working practices
We are working from home until further notice (spring 2021?), with an open invitation to return to the office as and when it suits and is safe to do so.
Long term we work flexibly and sensibly. Ideally you can get to an office 1-2days each week, but it's about being efficent first.
If this sounds like you, and something you would like to hear more about, please get in touch
All in strictest confidence.
Product Owner, Product Manager, Agile, Digital, ROI, stakeholder management, UI/UX, delivery, business system, business application, business system, CRM, Logistics, retail