£40k - 70k per year + Car Allowance, Bonus, Health Benefits, Gym Membership
about 2 months ago
Remote/Hybrid working Available
£40,000 to £70,000
You will join as a Golang Developer in a rapidly growing team with lots of passion for technology. There's a lot of greenfield project work, so we are seeking a Golang Developer who wants a challenge.
Our team of go-getters is a mixture of C#, .NetCore and Golang developers.
You will be auto-enrolled into our training program, where you will be supported and guided to be a successful Golang Developer.
So why go?
Companies such as Google, Twitch, Netflix, Monzo, Trivargo, and Uber use Golang!
Golang was designed to make creating large projects easier, due to the lack of complexity to the language.
Other Benefits to learning Golang:
- Simple to learn.
- Easier to maintain due to its simplicity.
- Reduced infrastructure costs via Linux servers.
- Vast standard library, therefore less dependency on third parties.
- Great in-built tooling for formatting, linting, testing, and benchmarking.
- First-class error handling.
- High-performance concurrency
We are offering a hybrid model, as well as 100% remote working across the North West and Midlands.
APPLY today to learn more about Golang and this opportunity.