£40k - 80k per year
5 months ago
£50,000 - £80,000
A fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a market leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to work with the latest technologies and methodologies and influence the future of an enterprise scale business in the Cloud and DevOps space.
- Being capable of planning and managing your workload to suit multiple project deadlines.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members.
- Cloud-based Linux environments: Google Cloud Platform, some AWS
- Containerisation & Virtualisation: Docker, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code with Ansible and Terraform
- Web servers: Apache & Nginx
- NoSQL & Search (Datastore, Elasticsearch/Lucene)
- Memcache, Queueing systems, Pub/Sub technologies
- Build & deployment tools: GitHub, Composer, Travis, PHPUnit
- An API ecosystem, using OAuth, HMAC, JSON over HTTPS
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A ‘go home’ culture where no one is expecting you to be still in the office past your working hours
- A personal career development plan and regular one to ones
- Twice yearly pay reviews that are not tied to the company’s performance or your current job title
- A Windows, Mac or Linux laptop
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous employee referral scheme
- Flexible working hours and no dress code
- Share grant scheme
- Employer pension scheme
DevOps Engineer, Manchester, £50,000 - £80,000
Sound like you? Apply Now! or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.