£45k - 48k per year
19 days ago
£45-48,000 plus very generous benefits
Home & Humberside office for occasional meetings
Own the data and deliver intelligent packaged data reporting and insights, all around the usage and performance of mobile applications.
A small but critical pocket within a huge global brand name business.
A global Plc with fantastic employee care, values driven culture and generous benefits, career prospects and some surprisingly innovative software solutions. Data is integral of course, with AI / ML on top of exceptional data engineering.
The role and the tech
Working as the sole data engineer for your business unit, you can shape the product suite, you can grow your role and have unlimited remit as you wish.
This is a broad role from database (mongoDB, NoSQL, Couchbase) through data models / structures and to visualisation (PowerBI, BigQuery) so the whole lot with focus on the data engineering, but opportunity to influence business with your intelligent data and presentation of insights.
To learn, grow and work with new tech. You don't need to be an expert in everything but you do need a hunger to learn and an enthusiasm for technology generally. We will be incorporating more Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, so if you want to learn matlab, python, R, scala etc then we can support that.
Wide open !!
Skills we seek for this role inc
- experience working with SQL or NoSQL (we work with NoSQL)
- experience working with MongoDB (and / or couchbase)
- experience working with a visualisation tool such as PowerBI
- experience building data models, flow diagrams, ontologies
- experience designing and implementing data systems
- understanding how to present data and support business decision making with clever data dashboards, reports, visualisations
Please get in touch for more info MandyKettle@UnitingAmbition.com