£50k - 58k per year
16 days ago
Up to £55,000 (2 days onsite)
We are looking for Data Engineer to join our business, who is going to change the way we look and process Data!
We are a Dynamic, Scalable, and Passionate brand. We are continuously established great connections in our network to support other scalable brands with our services.
The team is a well-communicated department, with high standards and the drive to achieve great results. They are trustworthy and well-respected individuals who will guide the business when required.
You're will need to love what you do, as it's all-consuming and thoroughly brain-tingling.
- Design, create and implement data solutions based on the business requirements.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Collaborate with the development team, Technical Design Architect, Data Scientist, and Infrastructure team to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose.
- Develop data-driven solutions that will suit the business need.
- Working to using best practice technical solutions and design methodologies.
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Design and maintain reliable, and high-performance data-driven solutions.
- Provide constructive input into improving department standards and processes.
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with SQL (Including SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, and ETL)
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Previous experience in Spark, Hadoop, or Hive is advantageous.