This team are working to help transform and modernise the tech-stack. As a member you will:
Using modern IaC "automation-first" CI/CD pipelines:
• Work to help build new and migrate old systems, onto the Azure Cloud platform
• Working with projects to help define, design and deploy Cloud infrastructure
• Ensure all Cloud Infrastructure is built to the defined standards such as logging, alerting, security and Cloud best practice.
• Working as part of the Cloud Infrastructure team to design long term Cloud Strategies for the Cloud Platform.
• Build new pipelines to build and test new Cloud Infrastructure, including testing of IaC
There will be some ongoing admin and support for the On-Prem systems, including backup management, patching and project resource requirements. This will include Windows Server OS, MS AD Domain management, Exchange, SQL server, VMWare Windows Server Admin,
• Minimum of 4 years’ (recent or previous) strong experience working with Windows server platforms and networks to a high level of proficiency.
• Scripting skills using but not limited to PowerShell, Azure CLI. Desirable: IaC such as Terraform.
• Cloud knowledge of Azure, with ARM templates
• Understanding and experience with deploying, managing and securing PaaS and SaaS based cloud systems.
• Deployment strategies around IaC, CI/CD concepts and understanding
• Experience of working in the financial services industry, in particular Banking.
• Understanding of core security design patterns for Server and network infrastructure