£45k - 55k per year + benefits
16 days ago
Technical Engineer - Azure
Well establshed and growing MSP is recruiting a technical infrastructure engineer to join the team with a focus on Azure migrations, as they move more and more away from on premise solutions to the cloud. You will join a team of engineers and architects designing, planning and implementing cutting edge solutions tailor made to customer requirements.
The role is based in Rochdale but will be a mix of home working, in the office and on site around the North West.
As an Azure Engineer the role will include to:
- Analyse and interpret customer requirements and translate these into working solutions
- Installation and maintenance of complex solutions and migrations
- Working with account managers putting together bids and proposals selling Azure migrations.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a small team and prioritise own workload
As an Azure Engineer you will have a solid infrastructure background with good experience of Azure migrating solutions to the cloud. Citrix, VMware, Virtualisation knowledge very desirable.
On offer is a basic c45k-55k and benefits, with good opportunity for training and development.