£50k - 65k per year
about 2 months ago
Software Engineering Team Lead/Technical Lead
£55,000 to £70,000 + Travel Alllowance and Bonus
Software Engineering Team Lead Opportunities. If you are managing C# Teams we want you! We have a vast amount of exciting greenfield projects on the go, including a digital transformation!
We have a number of opportunities to join our company as we enter a new and exciting phase - embracing technology and innovation to deliver a first class experience to our customers.
As a Software Engineering Team Lead, you'll focus on technical delivery, supporting our valuable product delivery to our customers. You will be responsible for our engineers and ensuring they are supported through our key projects. You'll steer software engineering standards, best practices throughout development and test, working side by side with architecture, across design and implementation, to drive our business value through efficient CI/CD and quality gates.
We are globally recognised brand with more than 45 million users per day. We are passionate about technology and will at the heart of our digital transformation. We focus on the customer and ensuring our users are recieving an exceptional experince with us! You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
- Develop team autonomy to support the business need whilst working with other area's of the business.
- Ensure the team uphold standard technical KPI’s such as code quality, security and technical debt in a clear and transparent way – such as visible team dashboards
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders for projects, product enhancements and initiatives
- Work with the Software Development Manager to enhance our delivery capabilities and support business goals
- Use good technical awareness
- Actively participate in the communities of practice associated with your role
- Understand the strengths/weaknesses of team members; support strengthening of skills through personal development plans
- Understand timelines and dependencies, coordinating the team around them
- Support Planning and pre-planning sessions with Product Owners, Delivery Leads, and Architects
- Ensure the integrity of the software, technical debt is tracked and managed effectively
- Set the benchmark for high-quality code whilst evangelising best practises and consistently strive for quality in the entire code base.
- Support production environment for products and services delivered by the team including live issues
Skills And Experience
- Experience gained in Software Engineering - including experience as a Lead Developer or Senior Developer
- Proven track record in creating, managing, coaching or mentoring high performing teams
- Detailed knowledge of IT delivery processes and approaches in use across the market i.e. Agile/Kanban/Lean etc.
- Confident in operating within a constantly changing environment
- Leadership, communication, networking and influencing skills
- A passion to teach and loves to learn
We have opportunities to join our Stoke or Manchester. You’ll get to work with like-minded individuals in great teams based across the globe.